don't postpone joy

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Passion of the Blogger

I have such strong feelings about God, or Whatever you chose to call this Entity. I really do try and see the points of others, as it makes for food for my brain. I am not closed minded enough to believe that I hold the only answers. I have my own roadmap, and am very comfortable following it. Sometimes my route changes, but in the end, all roads lead to God. I am not to the point, however, where athiest beliefs do not bother me. Is bother the right word? I think so. It's not so much that I do not feel comfort without a God/Allah/Buddah/He/She (because I will never be without)--it's that they seem so uncomfortable. So many seem so angry, and unwilling to have an intelligent conversation;open to no God, but closed to anything else. Anger energy wasted, causing dis ease and discomfort. Blaming this that and the other, when blame is totally unnecessary. I know this will be a test of patience for me, as I value your opinions and points of view. There is no right or wrong opinion, answer, or name. God does not condemn us for our beliefs; it was God who gave us free will with which to choose as we see fit.
It is no coincidence that God created you, me, Hitler, Buddah, Jesus, Mohammed Atta and Mother Theresa...also no secret that God loves us all the same. Knowledge of God's existance is What you see when you say I have a beautiful smile. God is What you can see when you say you see my soul through my eyes. And God is the Peace you feel when you're near me or in my home. If you have ever in your life felt Love, then you know God, too.

I stumbled upon a new blog tonight that made me think : http://freethoughtguy.blogspot.com
and of course one of my closest blog buddies: http://youcannotmakethisup.blogspot.com always has debateable commentary on influences thereof (mixed in with lots of boobies--which, by the way, God created, as well)

3 Comments:

At 19 September, 2005 19:39, Blogger Unknown said...

wow wee..you can do links in your posts now..good for you!..about a higher being..people will always believe or not..its personal choice..and I never judge anyone in that department..but I do pray to god and she does listen occasionally..i will have to check out this new blog you posted about..but i just got home from a fine weekend in San Diego :)

 
At 24 September, 2005 20:45, Blogger Kurt said...

Knowledge of "God's" existence is one thing. Having faith in The Divine's grace is altogether different. Realization of our inability to make ourselves Holy or Divine and reliance on grace brings tremendous peace and freedom.
It also allows us to see ourselves as only a part of something larger. An invaluable, insignificant part. The most beautiful paradox, no?

 
At 26 September, 2005 07:23, Blogger daisyduke said...

I am part of something larger. something both Holy and Divine. Which, in turn, makes me Holy and Divine. The Peace and Freedom for me, come in knowing that I am doing just the right thing right now~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home